Abeeway Compact Tracker
High precision, hardened casing. Designed to last.
The Abeeway Compact Tracker is a highly versatile multi-mode tracker with embedded sensors combining GPS, Low-power GPS, Wi-Fi Sniffer, BLE, and LoRa TDoA geolocation technologies, supporting accurate outdoor and indoor geolocation.
Best of all, it has a compact and robust form factor, designed to resist harsh surroundings enabling you to perform seamless asset tracking and management in any industrial environment – whether it’s for heavy-duty assets or small equipment, taking advantage of its long battery autonomy.
Multiple operating modes
- Motion Tracking: Real-time position at a given cycle when motion is detected.
- Permanent tracking: Regular interval real-time position.
- Start/End motion tracking: Receive position messages during motion start and end events.
- Fix on demand: Obtain tracker position when needed (very low power operating mode)
- Activity tracking: Monitor activity rate with embedded sensors.
- Geozone detection: the capability to detect specific zones that matter for your processes.
- GPS: Precise outdoor position
- Low power GPS: Fast Time To First Fix in outdoor and daylight indoor conditions
- Wi-Fi & BLE: Position in indoor and urban area
Key hardware specifications
- Temperature monitoring
- LoRaWANTM Class A radio
- Waterproof enclosure (IP68); IK08
- Replaceable AA batteries
- Very modular fixation
- Magnetic switch (optional)
- Pressure sensor (Optional)
- Speaker (optional)
- Geofencing zone detection
- Edge computing for proximity detection and exposure assessment
- BLE scan function for inventory of tools and accessories
- Indoor BLE/WiFi fingerprinting with HERE Tracking (requires subscription)
- Indoor BLE based geolocation with Quuppa Intelligent - - - Location (requires Quuppa infrastructure)
- BLE based safe/hazard zone detection